December 20, 2005

Christmas

This is a great season for Thanksgiving.
I have so many blessings to be thankful for.
This year has been a wonderful year celebrating many projects I have worked on.
(some have been years in the making)
I received a gold award for the MMA "In Awe" animation award. And a silver award too!
A script I wrote is in full production. (stop motion animation)
I was selected from 300+ plays to receive a special award. My musical was performed in a beautiful Assembly Hall for two nights. And if that wasn't enough, my musical may be performed in two theaters next year. And if that still wasn't enough, I am teaming up with a famous producer who has worked with Barbara Streisand, George Bush, Osmonds, Senator Hatch, and many more to help produce my cd.
My dinosaurs I worked on for National Geographic made the front cover, and filled the pages.
And so much more.

I am so appreciative of all the wonderful blessings given to me this year.

No comments: