February 27, 2006

baboon bootay's

Ok...So I love apes. I love monkeys. I have been ape crazy for primates since I was a wee lad. In fact, alot of my ideas will have at least an ape character, or reference to an ape. I guess that's what I get for wanting to be a primatologist as a child, then turning out to be a computer monkey. (ref to a primate)

My kids always crack (no pun intended) up at the baboons in the zoo and their big ripe blue bums full of rainbow colors. What a strange thing to have a beautiful rainbow butt.

I grew up watching apes in cartoons and movies. From King Kong, Curious George, Mighty Joe, Gargantua, Magilla Gorilla, Grape Ape, Bonzo, Tarzan, ...I loved them all. It seems lately that everyone is ape crazy since King Kong came out....and Curious George. This must be the year of the monkeys (apes).

After all, doesn't everyone like a monkey?