February 20, 2008

Oompa Time


Oompas were the creepiest little dudes on tv when I was a kid. But I grew to love that movie....and those little Loompas. It's a classic that I watch every now and then with my kids.

It's funny, because the design of the Oompa is really unique. Who'd a thought green hair, white eyebrows and an orange face? I like how they all vary in size and shape too. They aren't little cloned "mini me's" like the lame version with Johhny Depp.

In fact, I can't stand the new revised "Tim Burton" hack job. It's a perfect example of idiots thinking they can do better with all the latest and greatest in CG. The Oompas in that show look stupid. The original Oompa is clever and made to last. Why did Johhny Depp destroy Willy Wonka? He made him so creepy........ And I like Johnny Depp!

Advice.....Leave the classics alone people!

If there is really a place called LoompaLand....I'm packing my bags!

-dev
Posted by Picasa

No comments: