October 13, 2008

update: October 2008

Disney has been slow these past few weeks as we transition into another IP. We get to have fun doing our own personal creative stuff.

I have written 5 new songs on the guitar. I didn't mean to. They just came to me in a creative surge. I am going to record them soon on a mini demo for posterity.

I am a little concerned about the economy. If you aren't, then you must be wealthy or own your own house. I have a house, but I am 20 years away from owning it completely. Being in the creative/ entertainment industry will always be good for me, if people still want entertainment. It was proven that during the Great Depression of 1829, people still went to movies for an escape. I think layoffs are inevitable in every job field.... It makes me wonder if I should have majored in business, or something in medical. But then, my passion and happiness comes from what I do...and that is art....so I guess that is where I will be until it is impossible to support my family.

No comments: