November 17, 2005

Intro

I'd like to introduce myself.
I am a 3d animator that has been in the 3d industry for over 10 years now.
My expertise is across the board from storyboards, concepting, story development, pitching, script writing, 2d, 3d, character design, 3d modeling, rigging, texturing, animating, post, sfx, jingles, music composition!
My passion is children's books and stories. I am currently developing some stories for my website and a children's television pilot.
I have written an award winning musical that may be performed in two theaters in 2006. So I am excited about that. (as well as keeping very busy)
My favorites places to visit are, Leo Carillo beach, London, Kenya, and Montana. (love Idaho too!)
My favorite websites I frequent are . . .
www.animationnation.com
www.cgtalk.com
www.animationmeat.com
www.devourax.com

I will be posting random pics here and there. Feel free to drop me an email or comment.