October 22, 2007

Bye Bye Cafepress

I have had a shop on CafePress for a few years. I just haven't had time to really create and market some cool products. So now it's time to say goodbye. It's been real. It's been fun. But I don't want to shell out another annual fee for something I am not utilizing....so....Goodbye CafePress!

I wrote 2 stories over the weekend. One is called, "Two Foots is a Feet" (working title) which is along the vein of Dr. Suess. (although I don't read much he has written). The other is called, "Following the Leader:when sometimes we shouldn't" (another working title). I drew a bunch of rough sketches. I had alot of fun.

I also read through some other children's stories I have written. "Happy Stew", "Everyone's Gone Plumb Crazy!", and "Until I'm Not ...I am". I have to finish them soon. They are so cute and fun.
........at least my kids love them.

No comments: